Here are some pages from Sherry’s book. She’s got great pics of her on her birthday, grasses, a harbor with boats, her family, a hummingbird, a bicycle built for two and her and her granddaughter’s feet wearing the same flip flops. She used the We R Memory Keepers pocket page protectors and Simple Stories 100 Days of summer papers. Where oh where is summer? Well, at least we can try to take pictures of summery things, right?
Ten more ideas from Creating Keepsakes magazine on what to photograph this summer!
1. Garden tools~I don’t garden, we live in a townhouse
2. Rainstorms~Took a great pic of stormy clouds just outside of Abbotsford, such intense colors
3. Mountains~I love taking pics of the mountains, as I am originally a prairie girl
4. Grass~We have very green grass this year, the grasses in the ditches are even pretty
5. An old house~I like taking photos of old barns too
6. Umbrellas~Unfortunately these are still around
7. Your old shoes~My title page is a pic of old and new shoes, the funny thing is I just bought three new pairs, and I think I may buy another pair tonight!
8. Your car~Took a pic of my new car just after I washed it
9. Puddles~Do I really need to say anything about these?
10. Things that bother you~ How about #9 and #6 and #2?
We have many lovely collections of paper for scrapbooking your summer pictures and making cards.
Like Barefoot and Bliss from Bo-Bunny.