Here is Sherry’s Project 365 Book. Her album is a black linen one by We R Memory Keepers. She does a title page for each month and then uses the multi opening pocket page protectors from We R Memory Keepers. We have an excellent selection of these in the store! Here she has captured some of the nifty creatures of summer!
Ten more ideas from Creating Keepsakes magazine on what to photograph for your 100 Days of Summer challenge or Project 365 or just great picture ideas.
1. Stonework on an old wall~This would be a lovely garden photo to take
2. Monuments~There are always great monuments to be found on summer holidays
3. Clouds~I love taking pics of these ever changing forms
4. Your clothes~I took a picture of some new pajamas I bought
5. Your home’s decor~ It’s always in the background red and blue are the main floor accent colors
6. Your favorite chair~I took a pic of my favorite spot on my front porch
7. Your favorite food~Medium rare steak, broccoli and mushrooms
8. Cooking and baking~Shannon has many photos of cupcakes, cookies and cakes
9. Your favorite restaurants~Starbucks has made it in my book so far
10. Your jewelry~This is a great idea, as my jewelry box is always overflowing and colorful
Hope you are all enjoying your summer and looking forward to the next 100 Days of Summer Club Crop on Friday, August 5th from 6pm-10pm!
Trackback from your site.