Today is the 50th day of Summer!!! Here are some more great ideas for photos to take this summer from Creating Keepsakes magazine!
1. Flowers in a garden~Hoping to do that this weekend at Minter Gardens and the Classic Car Show
2. Flowers in a pot~Did that in May, the potted plant I got for Mother’s Day
3. A natural landscape~We are so lucky here to have many beautiful ones to photograph!
4. Parades~My grand nephew was just in a fourth of July parade in California with his wagon all decorated:)
5. Events at a fair~ Chilliwack Fair is August 5th-7th, 2011
6. Horse shows~
7. Rodeos~Calgary Stampede would be great! I’m sure a certain 100 Days participant will have lots of pics!
8. Auto shows~Again the Classic Car Show on Sunday, July 17th will be may attempt at photographing cars
9. Sidewalk art shows~I love photographing art~I took some pics of canvases at the UBC hospital and some of the totem pole in front of the Chilliwack Hopsital
10. A statue or fountain~The fountain from Eureka would be great or the fountain in Salish park?
Trackback from your site.